View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 09:50 PM
Master
I have been gift on my life as a child they thought I was not liking head this so I should be locked away from lcft do you want a letter have friends by friend's husband because there's no good happens it doesn't look good because it's stupid sort of this
But others just call me a loser and a bitter Spaced ante just calling me a loser and a waste of space why for you can do 1000 times better
I am not right in the head I'm not normal even get told myself and your myself out of your home care but I was put off because so call friends and pay it put me off
Even if your home I lived I was told by spirit to go there and get into a bit more I put myself off because it's **** off even 2 years ago and let's slays and creep this type is lives I did not exist to work for me put me off
Then I went tonight but just chat for the first time and a lot and I kept going and going and going the philosophy of life then get a message until I don't realise a gift I am even by international mediums I'll get it I am and transmit radiance gift I am even from fuel home and ask me for messages funeral home is asking me for advice but I give up ok but don't ask my favourite numbers because I will never ever do that as well all of your numbers cuz it's wrong to your own self to put your numbers because spirit realise it's a greedy that is not me
I said my gift at buttons circles open circles hopefully my gif Mark has grounded I'm not laughing farmhouse loads of funny funny 11 things to do the classes when I'm with you

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔