View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Experiencer
I have Scorpio rising and moon, Scorpio is also my dominant sign along with Virgo, and Pluto my dominant planet. I have a Leo sun. Let's just say I'm a little enigmatic, a deep thinker, enjoy solitude and silence and in fact need a fair amount of it to recharge my intense energies, (energies that are always bubbling down below but few ever really see).

I'm passionate but not easily moved by emotion, in fact I would say control is my middle name. Not controlling others but myself, thus others hold little power over me as to allow this would be for me to be out of control of myself. I will take a back seat and allow others to control things, observing the whole picture and foreseeing certain problems arising, I will give clues to these potential problems and try to get others/the leader to see for themselves the problem, yet usually they do not listen and then I step in to solve the problem or just before it becomes a problem I step in to the leadership position and use my intensity to take over the situation and avoid the problem. I can be labeled some pretty harsh words at times, but after the problems are seen by others, they don't have much to say, and wonder how I foresaw them. It is usually then that the clues I was dropping the whole time begin to be understood by those I was giving them too. This is radically hard to describe, and this is not ego, but a deep seeing, an intuitive foreseeing. I am always working behind the scenes helping others to avoid problems/conflicts, and yet few really grasp this, nor am I trying to get recognition for it, its just the way I'm wired. I see things/situations/potential problems others do not. Scorpio is known as the disciple, which is also the disciplinarian.

I am a natural psychologist (of myself) yet I can see through others relatively easy as I observe them "from a distance" so to speak, I sense their actions and words and let my intuition reveal them to me. This is hard to explain, but, I'm a phenomenal listener (silent minded) and a word smith by nature, so I hear the meaning (what others words are pointing to within themselves) behind others words that many miss. I'm a natural investigator, radical enquirer and enjoy intensive study, although I am a bit burned out having spent several years in such.

I don't know the word "can't" it doesn't exist for me, as I will find a way to do things that others say cannot be done, especially at work, I operate from the "I will" standpoint but this is more a Leo trait than Scorpio I think.

Supposedly Scorpio's are radically old souls, and I do feel this way, not arrogant, but that somehow I've been here many times before and that somehow I don't belong here any longer. I am not caught up in or moved by what "the world" is caught up in, (money, power, sex, titles, materialism) don't get me wrong I work and enjoy life, have material things, but I am more into truth, into understanding the depth of being, into a simple, natural way of life. I don't take this world too seriously, but I take my own contentedness and peace or mind very seriously..in a sense. I care very deeply for humanity as a whole, and try to convey some deep knowledge/understanding I have/see, but it seems often I am misunderstood or I speak at too complex/deep way for many to understand. Again this is not an ego thing, I guess more my own limitations or lack of explaining things simply.