View Single Post
Old 30-03-2019, 02:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have been with many making that passing. Many times I see family of those already passed waiting for the one making the crossing. I see them leave the body and at times just float there for a bit before they go. Like saying goodbye.

I have had a few experiences (mostly with children) where the room like Native said seems to fill with light. Its like so many are there waiting for the crossing to be there to help. Its a powerful feeling.

In my NDE I do not recall seeing the cord I have, but I do remember looking down at my body, horrified by what I saw. I never made it to the place of the tunnel of Light, mine was a lesson even so I was in a holding pattern of sorts.

I have seen this holding place as well as one's at times seem to go in and out of the body before they finally move over. I too have seen them leave before the final "code" or "time of death" is called. That is an odd experience as they and you know its over but Dr's so try to keep life in the body.

Lynn