View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i was taking a intuitive healing class some time ago. it was great. so im not knocking it when i say this. bliss and silence is the thing or i should say the only thing that doesn't come and go

"and nobody even knows what it is!" my intuition said while in class. i then turned it off cause whats the point. i know what its going to say. just like the video as an example its an inside joke when one finds reality. that joy and. silence is what we really are and have always been.

"nobody even knows!" so you got people i imagine here, there, a little everywhere opening up to it. and nobody even knows. lol

it's about everything but what it really is on this planet. lol. "nobody even knows."

if someone is to open up to it. you will be in a sense an alien on a foreign planet. because, "nobody even knows!" lol

its a funny thing that gives me a laugh to this day as i drive down the road on an alien land. good times!!

In the end the inside is what counts it’s blessings. It’s the inside that determines its laughter and joy, it’s love and sharing, it’s everything!!

Each one of us as unique as we are can move in sameness but for varying reasons or no reasons.

I think for many who’s inner world runs deep and dark, they do find and source a deeper more authentic natural arising of joy for no reason.

I think humour like ourselves is a unique thing, so for that guy he was kind of acting on a cause and affect situation. Seeing an external influence in his inside joke, so captured it one with his moment!

My humour laughs at things like Monty python/Benny hill.. and yeah Cheech and Chong is cool.. I struggle with other types of humour. Oh I did watch a documentary yesterday of an English father and son taking a tour together, they got me laughing! Both unique and uninhibited by their surroundings.. it was great!