View Single Post
Old 19-09-2019, 02:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Please don't tell me that you used "cucumber" and "KY" together in the same post...dear lord.

There is fun to be had if you avail yourself of it.

Which leads me on to the topic of moral acceptability when it comes to responsibility and ownership.

In that video, Matt talks about the ego as being a "scoundrel" who just loves the taboo..who loves drama and controversy...so the more we realise we "should not" be doing something, the more we are gonna do it because it is "evil"...it is juicy and delicious, but then again, who makes all those rules?

If there are no written laws saying that a person cannot do this or that or face fines or imprisonment, what are the rules and guidelines that one needs to live by and who makes them? Society? bearing in mind that there are many deviants in society who will use cucumbers to scare their moggies or know what to do with one and a tube of KY personal lubricant OR know how to make a delicious salad or tsatziki out of one...just saying.

Well, this is what folks get when they tell me to "be myself"...their fault. LOL

It’s no skin off my cucumber if you be you..hehe