View Single Post
Old 14-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Master
Over the last 10 years or so there has been a pattern of celebs or well known spirits stepping forward to me . At first I thought blimey why would I be thinking of such and such and I pretty much kept it all to myself, I mean who would believe me anyway and all it would of done in my eyes is draw unwanted attention and the attention for most would be an energy of ridicule and I get that enough already just speaking about my realizations lol . .

The years went on by and more and more of these celebs came through and as confirmation when I went to my spiritual circles, or spiritual churches / workshops / retreats they would say the same ..

What I found pretty cool is that certain spirits who were in someway connected to each other would step forward also, so when I researched these peeps I would find out that these dudes knew each other in some way or where in the same field of work so to speak ..

So many confirmations attained over the years that would take a week to explain and go through even those well known spirits that was also other well known spirits that had since reincarnated .. for example I have had over the past year Lancelot, Noah, Clovis, Saladin, Longfellow and Mark Prophet .. Now it turns out that these dudes are of the same soul, so to speak .. just different embodiments ..

This was actually through trance put out to me at my last retreat some 3 months ago in regards to that I have put the pieces of the puzzle together in these regards .. It is kinda cool to make sense of things in hindsight because it did take 10 years to make certain connections, but it had to be that way because I needed to understand the relevances .

My visitations cover a wide base of peeps from poets, philosophers, artists, film stars, presidents, saints, biblical folk, comedians, doctors, nurses, surgeons, scientists, dictators, channels, mediums, Gods and Goddesses, ascended masters, writers etc etc ..

Now what is also pretty cool is that a few years ago I spotted a few channels on youtube that would channel some of whom had visited me and I would think that's interesting because it was only a little while ago I had such and such .. then I would have another visitation (joan of arc) as an example and then I would be thinking, I bet she ends up on youtube soon with one of these mediums and bingo up she pops, so many of these spirit individual are doing the rounds so to speak and in the same vein when I would go to physical mediumship retreats these same peeps would pop up and many would say yes we had a particular chemist turn up at one seance to then turn up at another's somewhere else .. and it would be confirmed ..

One major player from the past that has stepped forward is leslie flint who was a direct voice medium that brought through well known spirits https://www.leslieflint.com/who-is-leslie-flint now even some of those spirits that worked with him back in the day are working with others now, it's just a continuation of work that all . This was another aha moment when I researched leslie's connections with my own and yet again saw a match on many occasions ..

I am building up to the reasons why these individuals are coming forward because it's best to understand my background to some extent and it's been no flash in the pan by any means, but what is apparent is that there is something in motion from the world of spirit where there has been contracts been made up where well known individuals will help bring forth awareness / knowledge of many spiritual topics .

I know the hard core spiritualists don't care whom speaks about what is wise and true but for millions upon millions they would be drawn to listen to the words of well known people rather than joe bloggs .. In some respect it is good P.R. for the world of spirit for putting these well known faces forward ..

There is a lot more to come, even 'channeling erik' is part of this movement and he brings forward many of these same faces I suppose you just gotta see how things are unfolding here ..

Like said, I was a little reluctant to share this information based upon how certain peeps would react .. but you know what I don't really care what peeps think now, I don't care if they believe me or not ..

x daz x