Thread: Powerful Wand
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 03:01 AM
Master
Hi

I know it's tempting to buy things due to how beautiful they can be. Sometimes we're drawn to items like a magnet and it becomes a "must have this" without any reasonable explanation as to why. If you were in fact guided to buy it then perhaps you were meant to have it. Perhaps you'll be able to use it later as you continue walking your path.

Ultimately, you make your decision but I would say keep the wand because one never knows what is needed years down the path. It wouldn't hurt to research about wands but if you can hold your wand maybe meditate with it to learn directly from it. If you choose to do that, then I suggest you wrap it up in a towel before you begin meditating. Another suggestion for a trial is to wrap leather around the hand grip. Just tie up the leather and see if it makes a difference as you hold it. The towel and leather act as insulation so perhaps that'll help you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)