Thread: Hello There
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 08:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello There

So I've joined a while ago but I haven't been online for a while.

My twin flame story, despite being subject to the biggest emotional rollercoaster I have ever experienced (I date quite often so I've never been new to the feeling of heart break), is nothing short of a blessing when I compare it to the experience of other twin flame stories.

Firstly, I've only known my Twin Flame for slightly longer than two years now, and although we've had a period of separation, and despite still being in a push and pull phase (we've both admitted that we care deeply for each other but never admitted actual feelings), I'm blessed that we aren't separated to the extent that we don't speak. I consider him as one of my best friends even though we don't live in the same city (about 400 km apart), and although we don't speak often (mostly his fault, I keep in contact more often but sometimes I feel like I lack self respect when I do it), we've had moments when it's obvious that we care for each other.

That being said, these past two years have forced me, through the unbridled ecstasy right through the torment, to continuosly become a better human being. I've grown spiritually quite exponentially to the point where I can literally feel the higher shared conscious of both me and my twin flame, though when I envision this I can only see his face.

That being said, hello.