View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 07:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I don't think I am a very intellectual person. But I have a natural intelligence.
And you have a very good intelligence. Please don't ever underestimate it. Intelligence is not about "being intellectual".

Yes it will be possible. Also, when you have that new perspective, you will come to realise that Love knows no 'here or there'. Love is capable of traversing all conditions or dimensions. It is not limited to place or to any idea of physical proximity. It is instant, heart-to-heart.
You will certainly be able to offer your daughter your loving support when you pass.
She may of course, not always be fully aware or conscious of your presence, or that the Love which warms her is your actual presence. That will depend on her openness to your eternal self. But whether she does or not, she will sense and feel the loving energy and it will give her strength and uplift her in any situation.
You may also be given insight into her own needs as an individual and a developing Being, so there might be times when you feel it is better to stand aside for a while, in a sense. Just as you needed to stand aside once, in order for her to be able to learn to walk unaided. But you need never leave her in your Love.

Maybe you could gently talk to her now?....I don't of course know your or her circumstances. But if very gently you tell her that when the time comes that you leave this world you will always love her, and if ever she senses you or your love, you are with her.

Thank you for your uplifting reply. No, of course, you don't need an intellect to be intelligent, I have spiritual intelligence born of an intelligent Spirit.

I am optimistic about my daughter, she appears to be predominantly intuitive, though she can think, thinking is an auxiliary function, she already has premonitions that are usually correct and I also know for a fact she has a very strong spirit, she is also highly creative like her father. So, a strong spirit, intuition and creativity, 3 concrete signs that she may break into her own interior life and know the eternal divine when she is a mature woman. I have recently been introduced to a real Angel, I was very sceptical for a while but circumstances and experience have changed my opinion and made a believer out of me, when it comes to my daughter he says that everything's going to be fine, I wish I had the certainty that he apparently has. My intuition is everything to me it was responsible for my entering the city of God and has helped me to free myself from darkness on several occasions, I pray my daughter's intuition will serve her in the same way. I find it comforting to think that I will be able to lend my daughter a hand after I die, thank you.

Richard