View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 03:47 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Maybe you are an energy vampire and don't know it? I read a book on spiritual defense and there was a small section on energy vampires. The author said this is a choice someone makes before incarnating so there is no cure for it. He also suggested If someone knows they are but doesn't want to be anymore ( a "regretful energy vampire") they can wear and surround themselves with softer colors like light pink and have a mostly vegetarian diet. Could be nonsense or there could be something to it. Only you would know.

On the flip side of that I have been hearing that energy vampirism occurs as a result of personal trauma and can stop once the person is healed...
I've thought about it. I think it's because I'm just prone to being tired and I have some health issues. I probably wouldn't have these tendencies if I got the same amount of energy as everyone else. I'm putting some effort into not being an energy vampire around individuals, but I don't see anything wrong with drawing energy from a crowd or the atmosphere of the room.