View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Hi
Recently I have experienced on a few occasions where I will randomly think about someone and then a day or two later I bump into the same person.

This is starting to occur more and more often. Its happened twice in 4 days now.

When I think about these people, they're just idle thoughts. I am not consciously thinking about them. Its like i'm day dreaming and then a day or two later I see the person. Often these people are not even my friends but just people I know of. I have no communication with these people. They are just strangers to me. One guy recently was someone who want to my school, another was one one who worked at the same place as me a few years ago. I don't even know why I am thinking about these people.

Can anyone help explain what is happening? Thanks

TonySG - I believe this happens because future events can be seen or felt prior to them happening. Kind of like a precognitive dream or precognitive awareness. The future seems to project on a different wavelength or timeline then one may be consciously aware of. So it make perfect sense to me that a person may pop in ones mind only for the same person to materialize in the flesh minutes, hours or days later. When this happens I don't believe it's by sheer coincidence.

Some may say these kinds of situations are like the chicken and the egg. Which came first? Do you think of someone in the present and they appear in the future or does the future influence your thoughts in the present. Hm?