View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
And, if it was good, you would've risen up and shine in your cosmic consciousness by now, then why haven't you,

I just found this thread again. Didn't even see your post.

I'm sure I didn't say 'do negativity exclusively.' I advised the OP to learn to understand negativity by not resisting it, and to trust that self acceptance makes you stronger. It does. But first you have to be brave enough to walk into the "fire" so it can burn you, which means you have to allow yourself to be negative...AKA evil.

That doesn't mean 'go and do crimes.' It means allow your mind and heart to be evil without fear of Gods judgement and without any of your own, and without allowing others to cause feelings of judgement within you. Wise seekers don't commit crimes. They realise that most crimes are just actions done based on fear, and instead of doing the crimes when the urge arises, they take the awareness of the urge and explore it safely and constructively by delving into their inner darkness, and grow from what they learn.

We have to learn to love and accept both our private light and darkness. In practical terms that means if you have the urge to kill someone in anger, you must learn to love yourself for that urge.

We can visit darkness FROM the standpoint of love and light, as an exercise in self development, but never try to remain indefinitely in the light and avoid the darkness.

I found that once I'd bested the darkness once, I had to remain fearless enough to walk into it again with impunity, with faith in self and God as one organism, accepting that the darkness and evil in the world is mine and only mine, and aware of my own light. At first the darkness held me down for days or weeks or months. For some people it's years. I prayed to God to teach me what I needed to know to change how I react to my fear, and he always did, until I got to the point I could stroll through the worst of negativity and the things that live there shrink in terror at the light inside me, which is the light of God.

That light was always there – hidden under my own darkness, which is synonymous with my own fear. It's there in everyone. I'm just suggesting, by telling this tale, that others might benefit from the same practise of constructive self acceptance, even for the worst thoughts and feelings they have.

Why haven't I risen up to shine my cosmic consciousness by now? Are you psychic? You're welcome to read me and judge for yourself, I'm certain my guide will assist in relaying the pertinent information about my soul path and choices.

The short answer is; because I chose to come back. And because Rome wasn't built in a day, and I'm a happy little builder, who enjoys meditating on her work. It's not all about the conclusion.