View Single Post
Old 30-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Master

Hi dear Samara, what a beautiful name, you are a beautiful soul, and your struggles are well known. Be at peace. It's gonna be ok.
Know that you are dearly loved.

How to win the battle.. Control your thoughts. Thoughts leads to words. Control your words. Words and thoughts leads to feelings. Control your thoughts.
Watch your actions. Your actions will become habits.
Watch your habits. Your habits will become your character.
Watch your caracter. It becomes your destiny.
Quoting brother Lau Tzu a great man. You can find a lot of wisdom and solace in his work. And, the road.

I find it true to control your thoughts and what he's saying. Fully. Totally. I have seen my tf go from no control to a changed man, coming from huge negativity and evil. He did it. He changed. He's a changed man.
I control my thoughts, without suppression of thoughts and feelings either, just acknowledge and find the root, find the core, to WHY you're feeling this way! Take it from there. Your feelings and your thoughts are messengers.
They are there to teach you what you need to know.
Then, stay in the feeling, find the core root, release it, and let it go. Can't stress the last. It is a process.
Many people are put in mental wards, when they are actually having experiences of spiritual nature, that the doctors and others will not recognise. You need to acknowledge and see and accept what comes up, and know, you don't have to be "normal". Actually, you have gifts that can show others the way.
Just accept yourself.

Understand, that everything we feed into our minds from small child, and from our parents to friends,will effect either positive, or, negative. I think you've found that out. TV is full of negativity, so is many things online, understand that anything that are not in balance will poison the mind leading to bad thoughts etc. it works with your mind, wether you ow it or acknowledge it,
So try to avoid violence, crime, drugs, bad sex, bad friends, in TV, online and in real life and you'll start to see an improvement, my tf did this. It can be hard, but realise it's an addiction, many times. It has no good for your mind.its created to keep you from raising up. It's created for you to be controlled by your thoughts.

If you want to change your life, control your thoughts. Lau Tzu

Keep a high standard for your thoughts, choose positive in every way and positive actions,
Treat yourself like your very best friend.
Understand that talk about a thing over and over for years or fill yourself with medicine won't cure you. It is going to the core, the root, and feel the feelings, and release it. And, replace, with positive.

Yes, you have to be determined, and strong, because everyone will test you. Note, that those not choosing the light, and they are many, are by their own mind, their own thoughts, a willing tool of the negative, the adversary og Godness. I mean it! It's real.
That s why, it's so hard. They in many cases don't even know what they're doing. Like Master teacher Sananda say.
But, it's the only way forward. To refuse to back down. Bit by bit, you will then win the battle. Of your mind. Of your thoughts. Of your actions. Keep away from everything, that stops you, that weakens your intent. It's crucial.

You will have to meet yourself and your own fears and thoughts, bit by bit. Some can be sudden. But, isn't that why you are still in it.
No one have known so they could've helped either. And if they did, they didn't want you to know. Or, pawns and tools of the adversary.

If you wish to know more, see www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
Journal number 9. Also see journal 27, you're gonna need it.
Remember. Balance is the key. It IS the KEY!