View Single Post
Old 21-01-2018, 09:12 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
I haven't read the books of the author mentioned in the original post but i've heard many people giving warning about this author. It's a theme which has been often discussed recently. From what i heard, and the all information on the web, one should use discernment and be cautious.
What i hear many times from folks who say they trust their intuition, is the gut feeling of danger when looking at her video. Unfortunately the new age field isn't free from deceivers yet.

SmilingSun: thanks, yes I have seen a few references to the book/her theories being dangerous. Interestingly, one article was taking bits of Teal’s approach and dismissing them, such as her saying that we choose our parents before we incarnate and various spiritual beliefs and I have no problem with this as that’s what I know anyway. Also, she was criticised for having not academic qualifications. I know she went through some trauma herself, I don’t know the specifics, but in my mind, that’s her qualifications.

Anyway, I’ll read what she has to say and see if it resonates and take it from there.

Patrycia