View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 07:27 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hour Glass
Hello everyone and thank you in advance to anyone who decides to help me!

I've recently taken an interest in crystals and I have a few questions. Here they are:

1. What are some good starter crystals?
2. Where can I safely buy authentic crystals online?
3. How can you tell real crystals from fake crystals?

I think that's it.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello

Good questions here, and while there are some that are common and said to be gentle or work with the vast majority its not always the case. Like for example Rose Quartz its a common one for healing and the heart, and while at times I do go with it for me, its not one I would have with me all the time its case sensitive.

Even if you get a pendent that has a stone for each Chakra that does not mean that your ready for that or understand Chakra's on the level of working with them. Too at times the stone they are mounted to might not resonate with you.

There are many good sources on line and even if you go to a shop or market venue there is no way to at times truly tell if your getting something real. Fakes are so easy to get now and so good that even experts have a hard time telling them apart.

You have to learn to trust you inner voice or gut feelings that takes the choice process out of the brain going "oh that is pretty" and really feeling if its something for you. At times you will instantly feel a pull to a stone, it will truly call out to you.

I find a lot of mine in second hand thrift stores, as jewelry or even raw stones.

Lynn