View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 01:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidMoob
The guy in this video (Dr. Michael Greger) has a really cool website and posts nutritional videos every week. He collects all his information from top scientific journals i.e. information that comes from the labs and experiments rather that the regurgitated and sometimes twisted info that gets into mainstream magazines and news. This video is a personal favourite of mine, PLEASE WATCH!

Death in America is largely a foodborne illness. Focusing on studies published just over the last year in peer-reviewed scientific medical journals, Michael Greger, M.D., offers practical advice on how best to feed ourselves and our families to prevent, treat, and even reverse many of the top 15 killers in the United States.

Dr. Greger uploads a new video every weekday to NutritionFacts.org, the first non-commercial, science-based website to provide free daily updates on the latest discoveries in clinical nutrition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

EDIT: This vid contains a lot of science behind why a plant based diet is better for fighting cancer and heart desease etc.

i've seen this guy in a few videos and like him!

"Change is the only constant."