View Single Post
Old 21-07-2019, 04:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't share the same wish/desire as I don't feel church ever had the right idea about Jesus. The whole story's been twisted and turned upside down. To me he's the Ascended Master he is, like Mary Magdalene is as well. Both were Essenes of royal descend, both had had a extensive training. Jesus had intended for her to continue his teachings, but since church had this thing against women having power and connection to spirit she was smeared.

Hi FairyCrystal, I'm interested in knowing where you got this information, as at first, I thought it was an esoteric knowledge where Jesus opens the understanding of one to comprehend the scriptures (Luke 23:45). I asked Jesus Christ about this and He said that the message is not of Him and quoted 1 Timothy 4:1-2.

St. John encourages us to always test the spirits and says that any spirit that does not believe that God incarnated on earth is an antichrist spirit. As was the case with one-light, He saw Jesus by the Holy Spirit. It is only by the Holy Spirit that one can know Jesus as is stated in 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Last edited by Aknaton : 21-07-2019 at 05:46 AM.