View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Deactivated Account
The deception of TF experts and readers

I've been thinking about these TF 'experts'... the law of attraction and the perpetual prison many of these readers trap can their followers in.

Quite a number of them started reading with one partner in mind - the supposed TF and then later on down the track come out with a new TF partner who is apparently the real one this time. They experience the same types of energies with both... same psychic experiences... same heart activated 3rd energy ect and they all teach a focus on letting go yet remaining faithful to the union with the subject of YOUR... the followers specific partner of intrest.

This is not giving the universe much breathing space. It is given an ultimatum - the supposed TF or nothing.

And so nothing ever comes except more of the same... same cycle of letting go of the one - surrendering to the one... having faith in the one.
Is this not selling yourself a bit short?!

One thing which I have been experiencing these last few months and years after my initial TF awakening is MANY other soul connections in which I have experienced similar energy dynamics between open hearts. Open hearts speak to one another and in truth our energetic field is and does merge with many.
When I speak to some of my higher guides a merge of energy takes place. This is the way which souls communicate when free of ego.

This continued story which supposed TF experts are SELLING is leaving many imprisoned to the vast potential of the human soul to give - express and experience - recieve love.

The TF template was never meant to be 'eternal' as in eternal union to another...
It was meant to arrive onto earth in order to teach us how to be open to our divine connection to source.... and then open our hearts to each other - the cosmic heart of humanity and soul.

I will keep repeating myself no doubt - and you may take it or leave it...

But the energy of the new template as I am experiencing it... is that the TF experience inevitably leads to a continued expansion of soul connection.
It teaches us how to live from and connect from the heart -
Free of ego -
Free of social expectations which have been the normal templates for love for thousands of years...
It allows love to flow freely as it is meant to...
And it shows us how to communicate and connect to each other's - yes others beyond TF... as a unified living organisim
Heart to heart - soul to soul...

That is of course if you allow it to teach and guide you.

It seems there is a choice at some point along this journey and neither choice is good or bad - wrong or right.

We can choose to apply all the heart awakening lessons and soul connecting to just one in a traditional and monogamous 3d type based relationship...
Or we can allow the teachings to expand our hearts, minds and souls even more than we realised possible...

We are one... co-habitating as one organisim and we can communicate in so many ways which is not limited to simply verbal communication.

Our energy imprints others and our environments and even the universe is impacted by our energy as one web...

TF template was always designed to pass away... in order for a much grander universal vision to emerge in its place.
For all souls to eventually remember the extent of our connection to others and the many ways in which souls communicate to each other.

I think the only 'TF expert' who ever delves into the expanding truth beyond the deception of TF as the eternal without exception is Gold Ray Twin Flames... he speaks about the nature of expanding connections alot.

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 09-03-2018 at 11:05 AM.