View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 04:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Weed is a weird one. It's experience is no mind, or foggy mind. So to smoke it teaches us a really specific thing. If we are trying to connect with the mind and material world, weed is bad, if we are trying to get some space and disconnect, weed is very good.
I agree 100%.

Although, I tend to either get terribly philosophical without speaking from any kind of intellectual/brain awareness whatsoever (and just go on for hours about how immense, awesome and amazing Shiva is and He's the only one saying "yeah I know it and I'm allowed to be totally 'Self-indulgent' because I'm God") or else, I colour in mandalas to try and access my subconscious mind and do a 'Carl Jung'...and if all else fails, I watch epic cat fails on Youtube....when I'm stoned, it gets very weird.

That whole topic of Bedha-Abheda Tattwa is usually what happens when I'm wasted...or I'll wake up, like this morning and my fingers are all swollen, bruised and purple and I'm like "what the f-...how did that happen?" totally oblivious to the fact (until many hours later) that I attended a Shamanic drumming class last night, I commandeered this huge African Djembe, went into a deep shamanic trance on weed...three hours later, everybody had left and I was still drumming.

Yeah, so that tends to happen and I didn't even feel any of this soft-tissue damage I did to all the joints on my fingers because I was so blissed out on the 'Great Spirit'...but today, I'm paying for that because I can hardly type.

Only my 'stoned mind' can understand the quantum tetryonic atomic orbitals of sacred fractals...like I said...it gets really weird.

Om Namah Shivaya