View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder
your experiences I read here are very interesting, and it feels for me as a relief that I am not the only one that had expericiences. I have had several.

I always had a close relationship with my grand mother. I was only sixteen years when she got cancer, and was in the hospital. We all knew she would 'go' soon. The day she died, we were on a visiting an event with school. Suddenly I felt something go through me, it was so strong that I had to catch my breath. I was not outside, so it was no wind. But at that moment I saw my grandmother before me in 'my head', and I knew immediatly she had passed away. I asked a person who was with me what time it was and she said 3:20pm. When I went home from school, there was nobody home but I found a note on the table : we are at the mortician now. I knew it, just knew it, but still to get the confirmation was hard to take, cause I loved her very much. A bit later my parents came home, and I asked my mother, when did she die, I mean how late? Guess the answer, yes 3:20 pm. I think she came to say goodbye to me. It took me many years to grief and give her (fysical) loss a place, but I think it was also because I was just at the start of learning and searching for spirituality, I had not learned yet to find peace inside, or meditate, you know, all those kind of things. I think that can help to give everything a place.