View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Master
Can Science Reveal God?

Is there such thing as using Science to help us, in essence " Prove God exist?" An interesting question, it is commonly believed that there is no proof of God. I myself, tend to disagree with that; I think God most certainly can be proven, and the way to do it, is to first prove it to yourself! And there are many ways to do that; Using Archaeology, using Romance, using a study of Consciousness, a study of human nature, a study of history; and a study of " Science."

Science can most defintely reveal God; it helped do it for me. Because I have always wanted to know; wondered if God existed. And let me share with you how Science helped me to see God exist much more clearly.

The " Law of Biogenesis", which is composed of two parts; The first part states that living things only come from other living things, and not from non-living matter. Life only comes from Life. The second part of this states that when living things procreate, their offspring are the same type of organism they are. This is consistent with the biblical account in Genesis, which says all living things reproduce after their own kind. And this is a sure science.

When science has ventured into " Crossbreeding", and abnormal lines are crossed, " Sterility" is always the result. For example; a horse and a donkey can mate and produce a Mule, but the Mule is always sterile and unable to procreate. The fact that hybrid offspring do not have the ability to reproduce is strong evidence against evolutiuon and for creation. And this science can reveal God.