View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Master
I was guided to 'Nysa' and then I learned of the legend. For me, it seems to be more about the place, and the Nymphs. I would definitely embrace Dionysus because he is a fun guy.

I was guided to it through astrology. I don't usually use asteroids but this particular one demanded attention. Nysa. I use it all the time and include in every chart I pull up. I don't interpret it but it has a karmic meaning. I came across it by accident, but it was an 'on purpose'...I don't normally use asteroids, just that and my name asteroid.

I do things a little differently and I have both a male and female guardian, or 2 sides of the same coin. They appear as different characters, sometimes gods but they assume the visage and characteristics as a symbolic representation of the energies.

From my experience and the way I do things, I know that balance is important. You need the yin and the yang. The receptive and expressive energies, both male and female to stay balanced.

If there is a god who is making himself known and he fits in with your group, then it would seem that is a message.