Thread: Strange dream
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 08:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all so, so much for your replies ! :) It's maybe weird, but all the replies resonate within me so much more than the two words I received. It seems the Universe sends us some crumbs just to get us on our way, to make us take the first step into a wondrous new path. From then on, beautiful people will come into the new path to teach and guide us further. Now...its all a matter of which path we choose to walk I guess.
I was a prisoner of the beastly mentality until now, that's what I understood after reading Perfection's amazing reply. There's an awful lot for me into his words to read and fathom so I would be grateful to any links/reading suggestions regarding the God/Goddess please ! :)
I also thank Horace and Falling Leaves for name meaning link...I was astounded to read it's traits, that's me to a T !! Incredible...
Michelle 11, no overcoming my addictions is no easy feat at all. It isn't something that happens overnight, although the decision to find and follow a better path in life can come in an instant. But first it requires us to walk a long winding road into dark territory sometimes. or, it could be like climbing a mountain...it takes a great deal of struggle and effort to reach the mountaintop, but the view surely makes it all worth it !
I really am immensely grateful for all the replies I got. I knew inside that this was something important but I couldn't find the deeper meaning/message myself. You all gave me so much to read, educate and enlighten myself and of course to expand my understanding of life further. I would be thankful for anything else dear members here had to add/say/propose I should do and study, Namaste :)