Thread: My OBE in 2010.
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Master
Great validation for you gurmb of 'other planes of reality'!

Whether one see's a energy tether and what color it is - is likely connected to how open one's third eye is and the type of OBE traveling one is doing. Astral Projectors regularly report seeing it.
That is OBE travel using the Astral body.

I'm a Conscious Projector and use the etheric body or travel as pure consciousness. I've never seen a cord of any type and neither has anyone I know who travels this way. The most we see of ourselves when OBE is a glowing egg shape and we see each other that way too, often recognizing each other by color. I have a group I regularly travel with, we go to fascinating places, both on world and off world and when we return draw what we've seen, and often where each other was in the scene. It's uncanny to line up these drawings, we even see each other often in the same color ranges. I'm the pink/violet glowing ball, T is orange, J is violet/blue, D is medium blue.

Conscious projection doesn't require going to sleep or some level of sleep, it happens instead from Theta brain wave state - a non thinking level of meditation. If your interested in this about 6 million was sunk into this by our government (USA) in the 70's through (still on going) and it's called ERV, extended Remote Viewing by them. (YouTube Ingo Swann - considered the grandfather of Remote Viewing)
In advanced practitioners it's complete site integration - sight, sound, taste, smell and feel.

Bi-location is another form accessible to those who practice No Mind Meditation. It can also be full site integration for advanced practitioners.

The point of telling you all this is if you are interested in doing it again and getting outside the room, there are numerous ways to do it - not just with the Astral Body.
Options are Good!