Thread: 2 front doors
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 05:35 PM
Guide

2 front doors

I was in my hallway at the front door (but it wasn't my house) thinking about how much I love the large size of the hall when I realised I had a wooden gate that fit the whole porch archway before I got to the front door itself. In the dream I was curious that I’d never noticed it before when coming in and out. I then looked to my right and saw a small wooden lattice type garden panel and then another smaller one so I lent them against each other on the wall. That was when I also noticed a wooden door on the wall and I thought ‘I wonder why I’ve not been in there before’ so I opened it and looked in. It was all gardening tools that you’d put in your shed and other bits plus some old pillows stacked up. I thought, ok, it looks clean, quite neat and tidy in there, that’s interesting.

Then I turned to see another door to the right of me on another wall that seemed to be under the stairs. I opened it and saw that it had about 3 stairs down and had shelves along one side. The other side was full of pictures that had been hung on the wall. I can’t remember what the pictures were of, maybe landscapes, flowers? but I was so interested, I went inside. I remember looking at the side with the shelves and they were like big chunky blocks in rows all together on the wall in white. On them were a collection of things all the same, like a book collection but not books and I thought ‘oh wow, this is interesting.’

Curiously I instinctively felt the room was my ex husbands and I’d never known about it because I’d never been in it. I’ve never had any dreams of him, I haven’t seen him for years and we don’t communicate in any way. I did meditate a little before I drifted off into this dream and I asked whether I’d been here on this earth before and how many times. This dream may have had nothing to do with this question. I’m not used to getting answers straight away and I haven’t asked about past lives before.