View Single Post
Old 25-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dattaseva
Below are two videos that show Shri Ganapati Sachidananda Swami performing an agni puja (roughly meaning fire ritual) during Mahashivratri (a very popular Hindu festival). He is literally standing in fire, unscathed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5dTera-AB0 (4:37 onwards)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oxFBzrIhwU (1:03 onwards)

Here’s an excerpt by another devotee with respect to this particular ritual:

“In the early days Sri Swamiji used to go in the fire pit during the Shivaratri festivals. On one such occasion after He performed the very elaborate Agni Puja, He jumped into the fire pit and stayed for about twenty minutes. There was a foreigner sitting in the audience with doubts in his mind about Sri Swamiji bringing out things from the fire pit.

He thought maybe it is a big trick and Sri Swamiji has planted the items in the fire pit.

When Sri Swamiji came out of the fire pit, He had in His hands a lingam and a saligrama. He called out to the same doubting foreigner and asked him to open his palm. Sri Swamiji then thrust the hot saligrama into his palm. It burnt the palm of his hand.

He was astonished to know that Sri Swamiji knew what he was thinking. He became one of Sri Swamiji’s disciples. Thereafter, Sri Swamiji rubbed sandalwood paste on his burns and it was healed.”

Source - http://puttugam.com/devotee-experien...a-pada-mysore/

Here’s another link to many miracles performed by Shri Satya Sai Baba, an avatar/human incarnation of the Lord.
http://www.saibaba.ws/miracles.htm

Finally, the following is an excerpt that describes one of the many miracles displayed by my Satguru, Shri Datta Swami (based on whose teachings the video in the original post has been made)

On the festival, Datta Jayanti, in 2001, Swami was standing. A very big white dog looking like a huge wild tiger came, moved thrice round Swami and sat at the feet of Swami. A photo was taken, which was seen by several devotees latter on.

Smt. Kumari, wife of Swami saw that photo and joked at Swami, saying “Your devotees must have taken lot of time in several rehearsals to train this dog to do like that!” Swami smiled and thought to show a miracle to her.

In course of time, Swami gave proof to her that He existed in several places in the same time on the same day and she was shocked. On the same day in the same time

i) Swami existed in His native place in the house at 5 to 6 pm.

ii) Swami existed in Guntur in a college teaching EAMCET [coaching classes for an engineering entrance exam] to college children from 5 to 6 Pp.

iii) Swami existed in Vijayawada doing satsang in the house of Ajay from 5 to 6 pm.

iv) Swami existed in the anniversary function of a college existing outside Narasaraopet town. Swami was attending the function of a college in the evening (5 to 6 pm) while Swami was present in His house in the same time talking with an Income Tax Officer regarding the I.T. rules.

v) Swami existed in Railway station of Dadar at Mumbai between 5 to 6 pm talking with devotees working in the Income Tax department.

All these five incidents were proved to happen between 5 to 6 pm on the very same day only and this was proved by the net of mutual enquiries done by devotees. Swami’s wife was shocked with one contradiction itself that Swami existed in house talking with IT officer and Swami existed in the function of college outside the city from 5 pm onwards and was dropped at home by a devotee called Parthasaarathi in his car at 10 p.m. while Swami was supposedly sleeping at home already!

She was too shocked when other contradictions reached her through devotees. Swami then asked His shocked wife “Do you say that this is also rehearsal of My devotees?”

Shri Ganapati Sachidananda Swami, Shri Satya Sai Baba and Shri Datta Swami are part of the Datta Sampradaya, a highly renowned ancient spiritual school/tradition in India. All three of them are contemporary human incarnations of the Lord. While Shri Satya Sai Baba has recebtly left His mortal body, the other two preachers are still alive.

From point of view of the external media (the human bodies), all three three preachers are different from each other, displaying different qualities and different styles of preaching, but from the viewpoint of the internal resident residing in each of their bodies, the unimaginable God, all three of them are one and the same.

Sorry dattaseva but I've only just now came across this thread again.

The videos would only be of any use to me if the camera would actually peer into the fire pit. It doesn't so as far as I'm concerned the vids aren't valid.

Sia Baba was caught cheating on more than one occassion which rather took away his reputation of being a miracle-maker.

I myself have walked on a path of burning cinders, after a little bit of instruction my wife did it too.

No, I still haven't seen a miracle.