View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 12:08 AM
Master
Thank you SaturninePluto,

My wife and I were talking about some of the decision points in our respective lives that resulted in profound changes afterward....even when we did not know what the results would be beforehand.

My gift to myself, and to her, was in reminding us that the things we want for ourselves "in the future" exist whether we can see them or not...just as the things we couldn't imagine happening in the "past", also existed before we were aware of them, as well.

The only difference between what is "to be" or "not to be"....is one's decision.

That's what gets the Universe working on one's behalf, whether to fix one's life, (or a precious LED fountain), or letting either remain broken....

....it's always about the decision.

"To be, or not to be- that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them....."

For my wife and me, I'm glad we both made decisions that brought, and kept us together, in the noblest life I know...

Reference: http://www.opensourceshakespeare.org...&Scope=sc ene Line 1750
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)