View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Master
Last night I was thinking about how an LED fountain my brother bought me for last years Christmas had stopped running water properly. Finally after thinking on it, I decided to take action I don't even know how I mustered the energy as I was tired, but I got up messed around with the thing and got it working.

I couldn't be happier with myself. Just getting up even if I have to force myself and bringing the ability to manifest in our lives to the foreground. Even if it is something so simple as manifesting some patience.

Sunday I also just went out and got myself a gift- a few wind chimes. It worked out for the better over all. A family member saw them and remarked how they'd like one so next time I get to the store they are first on my list to give to.

I like to try to do for others when something I need or want happens for me. To keep the cycle of generosity and gratitude going.

It can be as simple as deciding we are going to have that coffee, it can be giving ourselves a break, it can be giving our thoughts and emotions consideration. I don't suppose it matters what it is, but rather the spirit of appreciation that comes from giving.

So that was my gift for myself yesterday. Getting up and taking action with faith in myself, that I am capable of doing things/ fixing things myself.