View Single Post
Old 23-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by :)14:)

I'm looking for ways to feel my HS again in myself as well as make this experience as permanent as possible. If you know of efficient methods/techniques/symbols what I can do/use that bring *It* forth in me and/or then stabilize this state, could you, please, let me know? Ways that worked for you or someone else you know/knew. Thank you

Hi,

Well to start with, *It* is the real you. The goal is to foster a love bond with this aspect of self. My experience and my understanding is that the Our Intellect is what blocks our experience of bonding.

Just the concept of "thinking" methods/techniques/symbols would help is a problem in itself. For all those things are linear. You need to go beyond 3/4D linear thinking to multidimensional realities.

Keep it simple. Go into a meditative state, set your intent to connect, then start an imaginary conversation with your higher self.

Allow your self to be guided. For until you invest in that aspect of it by putting the guidance into practice, you will not find the love and the wisdom you carry within every aspect of yourself.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/