View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Experiencer
COOL! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alycia
You may be right about revelations of us not being alone in the universe this year. I have noticed a lot of random documentary shows about not only how the world came about, what life forms on other planets look like, etc. but also how people will/would react when they meet the aliens. I have seen them on the Science Channel and PBS stations.

The one you could look up whose name I remember is the series called:

Morgan Freeman Through the Wormhole series. You could see the various topics they've covered talking to scientists around the world. Some examined if the Universe has an end, Time, Alien life, and how people would act upon meeting the extraterrestrials.

That's when I first began to realize that there may be plans to tell the truth about a lot of things that many people may not be ready for. I'd be thrilled to get the reveals, but you know some would lose their minds and start taking people out in the streets--they'd snap.

YES! I have noticed that SAME EXACT THING, and am SO glad to hear someone else say it! There have been all kinds of shows, and all of them have said something about making contact with an alien civilization like, "...and it could happen soon - sooner than you think." There were a couple of shows on the Science Channel called "Alien Encounters" that dealt specifically with that scenario that were part dramatic interpretation, part documentary interviewing scientists. There is "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel. There was an episode or 2 of "Through the Wormhole" that dealt with it as you mentioned.

And then last night, as if right on cue, there was an episode of "The Universe" on the Science Channel about "God and The Universe," and at the end of the episode, they 'pondered' if perhaps our entire universe was created by a highly advanced race of beings, and if they haven't played the role we typically assign to God, and if there aren't different levels of beings in different dimensions, wherein the beings in the higher dimensions can see and hear us, but we can't see them. Yeah, I know - and this was on the Science Channel, and NOT presented in a "ooooo weee oooo" way, but very serious, even referencing string theory to support the hypothesis of the different dimensions.

So yeah, I have totally noticed that too - and I am SOOOO happy that someone else has as well! At least I know that, if I am a little cuckoo, I'm not the only one! Lol. I can say with certainty though that there has been a major shift in the way this kind of information is being presented, from some hokey whacko beliefs in something silly, to scientific plausibility with even a sense of seeming inevitability. And given the fact that I have been watching shows like this for over 30 years, I think I can say that with at least a little bit of credibility : )

Many Blessings all - and it sounds like we all might have something exciting to look forward to soon, eh? ; )

QuanKev