View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Interesting. May I ask two questions. Where do you feel this cord attach to your body? and is it the same as Greek Mythology talks about when they talk about the fates, and the thread of life?

Hatha yoga that is older than E. Cayce actually advise that you do headstand to reverse the sand of time (read gain immortality and freedom from all diseases). Headstand is an inversion so it reverses the flow of energy. And the first time I heard of the reverse tree was in regards to yoga and kundalini. So maybe there is something about it? It was reversing the flow of my chakras that lead to me removing mine. Also it makes sense that we root our existence through our third eye (or mind is you will), and muladhara actually is the crown of the tree (since it is not actually called root as I understand, but root support (but please enlighten me here if it is not so)). If it is, then it makes sense that the crown of a tree is the very thing that supports the roots, since they counter balances each other (or something). It also makes sense that we being in this world should make the flow of source flow towards the earth (feet) rather than away from it. But it also makes sense that we root ourselves in this world and reach the other way haha. I do believe that the yoga / kundalini book that talked about the reverse tree said first upwards, and when you find unity there you reverse the flow, and then re-enter the world in a new state of beingness. Also makes good sense as a way of doing it. I could probably imagine quiet a lot of stuff that I feel would make sense here. So maybe it is not a question of either or, but a question of what makes best sense to me right now, and go with that flow. Just an idea

Hello Melahin,interesting, Mmmmmmm.

This one is easy to put to bed,then I will tackle the other one!

The silver cord was not felt but seen,and I did not really take too much notice at the start of my NDE,you could say I was too busy elsewhere,well away from my physical body,I was trying to understand where I was and what I was doing there,it was not until I looked back through the wall of the tunnel, which was going through the brick wall of my little garden flat,which was made of brick by the way and I saw my body and exactly where the silver cord was connected,to my head,the top of my head,my head was on a soft feather down pillow so I couldn't say "exactly" where on the top,if it was slightly forward of the centre,slightly rearward of the centre,or slightly to the right of the centre or to the left of the centre,or dead centre,I couldn't tell,I couldn't tell because I was born with "fight or flight" circuitry,but hang on my physical body is laying on the bed,and my consciousness is a set of "eyeballs" for want of a better word,but I was thinking just like Billy who looked asleep on his bed,but had a big thick silver/grey cord coming out of the top of his head,and,it seemed to me,or should I say "felt" to me that I was dieing and this silver cord was not the least bit vibrant but dull,as if the cord was separating from my body.
It was starting to disintegrate right in front of my "eyeball" consciousness, it was dieing, and I started freaking,by the way you can find the full account in my NDE trilogy,part 2, I have not written part 3 yet from 1985,it really does describe the cord so perfectly that I can't describe it until part 3 of my NDE trilogy!

Of course hatha yoga is older than Edgar Cayce?
What on earth made you mention that,or were you trying to fool me!
I bet you were trying to fool me,you wily old fox,well I can't be fooled when it comes to fact v fiction.
You need reversal because you found it in a book,maybe an Ancient Sanskrit text that has been re-written,re-edited and then copied and changed a thousand times to suit that particular echelon of our life on earth.
I do not study Greek Myths!.why,because they are myths,but I do love Aesop's Fables,they really are cool,used to be on the TV when I was a kid in Liverpool UK.
Also you mention,( just a slight discourse, I can't/don't know how to cut and paste paragraphs )
But you mention the reversal of the kundalini,why would you want to do that? the kundalini rises along with both nadis, ida ( feminine ) and pingala ( masculine ),they all rise together as one touching the various energy centres as it goes,ida and pingala ( just a slight discourse,but did you know that Fibonacci stole pingala's mathematical sequence of numbers,written in Sanskrit too,on tablet,that male aspect of man,pingala nadi was named after him,bet you didn't know that? ),I haven't found out who ida is named after )
Sorry about that but when you're on fire,well your on fire.

Now where were we,oh I know reversing kundalini flow,so as I said the serpent fire rises with both nadis and all three touch the chakra/vortex they are looking for then ida and pingala continue on to both nostrils,its actually the front sinus lobes,and they return back home to the "coccyx" I will use that because I don't want another "discourse" in my post and put too much of a burden on the reader!
Also the kundalini/serpent fire can go downwards instead of upwards in some folk,this creates monsters unable to control their sexualurges,emotions,they are incapable of showing compassion or empathy,they are the killers,and murderers,they send their serpent fire down down down, right to the earths molten core,for that is the home of kundalini,the negative aspect of humanity,it is known as tne " Core " and the centre of the earths Sun is the positive aspect of man and in between is known in some esoteric circles as being the black rod,but just as earth is known as "Mother" then the Sun is "Father" and in between are their children,that's us, we have choices,we go forward or can go backward,or stay as we are,but not without our chakra system,I could continue on with this but its 10 pm here I am tired,that's it for today,I will answer the other tomorrow.

Kind Regards Billy.