View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 05:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleil
I've heard both as well. I think its just a personal preference for the individual reading the chart in my opinion. Ive alwsys seen the ascs influence. My good ol buddy chiron can be loud as hell in some individuals when hes able to talk to a nearby planet. And not only is that planet now influenced, the two are basically a team.

Chiron needs to heal and be healef at all costs. That's what he's about. So w/e natal planet he's influencing, mars let's say, now qhwn the chart native is using his mars, his chiron is aitti g right there doing his thing.

@Soleil I know what you mean. Ascendant does have an influence. It's energy is felt. If one's ascendent is in Aries, so the ruler is Mars. In that way we look at how the Mars is placed in a chart and how it is influencing a native. My ascendant does play a huge role in my life, not just on the surface as they say it. I believe the influence can make it's way in so many areas of a person's life it is hard to just narrow it down. Some aspects can be isolated.
I know a couple of people with the Mars chiron aspect. Chiron is a wounded side of someone's personality. There is a lot of excess energy when it comes to Mars chiron. It is mostly repression, because they fear that there is something monstrous inside of them. It is also rather the sacred warrior you know, when someone learns to use that to their advantage and channel those energies to help others. It is about self assertiveness, just as an example, yes it is where you need to heal and perhaps when you have overcome it one can channel those energies into something for your higher path. With Mars chiron it self assertiveness taking stand for others by taking a stand for oneself.
Grand trines hold a lot of pent up energy, unless you utilize that energy it tends to hold inside, sometimes it isolates itself. I have grand trines in my chart, it does tend to make one very comfortable but at the same time you need to work with it, to really utilize what it has to offer. My ascendant is also a part of grand trine and yes it does play a role, I have to work with it.
There are astrologer's who use astrology in very technical way, and I must say even when one is not using any intuition or relating to energy it still can be very accurate. When you can intuitively connect it is a plus point, but that being said how one feels energy and relates to their chart might not be the same as the other does. No two charts are the same and people might have their own ways of looking at things and are developing their own skills. So if someone has to say something about how they view their stuff it is good to be tolerant and first listen what the other person has to say. Aren't we all learning here. We are not here to score point on how well we know astrology than the other person. Instead of saying " I work like this and I work like that and this is how it works because I have studied this for decades " will it not be wiser to see maybe the other person is probably also saying the same things, only they might be viewing things differently.
I feel like it is good to have an open peaceful communication. I like to have open communication with others. I know none of us are experts here despite our years of experiences or else we would really be in a better place instead of arguing over small things.