View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 04:58 PM
Master
A grand trine is a pleasant aspect and it can bring you luck. Really it makes you content and not conflicted. The energy is connected in a harmonious way in an enclosed aspect pattern. When it is stimulated the energy zings around from planet to planet and is always working. When a transit stimulates one of the planets the whole aspect pattern gets set off.

Basically what it means to me is that the native would be content doing whatever they are doing. It can be a lazy aspect because the person isn't motivated or driven to change their circumstances. I am sure you have other aspects that would work for you that way. You have a water trine. Water is emotions. You would be lucky in water ways, which are sensitive, intuitive, psychic, caring...etc...This wouldn't be unpleasant for you. You would be lucky in ways that relate to that, home and family and reading people well. Those things would come easy and I think you would feel loved and expect it.

That is how I would see it.

Venus/Pluto conjunction usually means obsessive love. For sure you would tend to obsess over crushes or relationships.