View Single Post
Old 22-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Master

Quote:
I am quite sure I can keep my colors and still raise the levelI actually have the idea of trying to fill more color on and just keep on expanding it which should create some amazing things.
With or without colors you can scale mountains :) I am just curious to see if rainbow and clear are the same aura type. I wish you luck on your ever expansion into the color field also, the rainbow thing has given me an idea, relating back to regular rainbows in certain lights, certain things cause them to appear, and without those things, one has clear so it's possible that all light is dually clear and rainbow, bringing out certain aspects of particular ones cause us to stay in one spot within aura things bc of the certain things we give off to cause them.. I have to think about this one :P

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:59 AM.