View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseid
* Once a person accepts the connection for the energetic, trans-ego experience that it is, one can usually heal the major pain and trauma from it very, very quickly by way of a good healer. I can not stress how dramatic this change is, those of you who like awake at night and feel like your are being pulled out through your chakras on a daily basis, who feel like the bereavement-level grief of it will never end, will be surprised to find out how quickly one can STOP this. No, this doesn't mean you won't be sad or miss your connection, but it does mean the worst it will go away quickly. If I learned ONE thing about ALL of this, it's that you can heal the pain.

* Clearing up buried emotional wounds and trauma, the stuff that is causing such agony through the connection, not only stops the pain, but it opens an entirely new world up. Once you surrender the mental constructs of it and heal, you know the connection is there, in fact you might find yourself hitting your head and going duh, why I didn't see that before.

I know how quickly healing can happen-for me it (apparently) didn't happen in the context of a SC relationship tho. But--(and this is the question)--where do you draw the line between the source of the healing? In other words--(rrrrr this is hard to put into words) wouldn't my path, her path, and thus our path all be the same thing? What might that imply, if true? I dislike dualisms--but I also dislike epicycles, not sure I need to conjure up a TS to explain all that has happened to me. But to quote Led Zeppelin it makes me wonder (or tempts me to do so):

You see--I do have a clear memory of her (Songgirl) holding up the cover to this album and clearly saying "Hey John-it's the eye of Horus!" (i.e. the Egyptian falcon god) about 10 years before the event which changed my life... Like you said, moving away from intellectualizing all of this in a Sherlock Holmes sort of way, in search of the "A-Ha!" deduction, have to let go of the attachment to all of these apparent "signs" and coincidences, no matter how uncanny they all seem...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain