Thread: Money blocks?
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Some of us, including me, will have to realize, that having or wishing for money is nothing bad on itself. That we deserve to be wealthy. And that this is not the same as greed or selfishness.

We have been taught that rich people often are egoistical and exploiting others, that enjoying material wealth is greed, that it is hard to get money and so on. These false teachings probably are causing the blockages.

I am fed up of unpaid debts and bills piling up every January and whenever we have saved enough to finish renovating our house or for a nice holiday.
"For a cat flap, we will need a new front door, and that we cannot afford."
Wrong! I want a cat flap, and I deserve it. And I will get it. I am grateful for everything I already have, and I am also grateful for that wonderful cat flap I can already see...

After that latest debt to be paid and not knowing how, I am beginning money affirmations, watching guided meds to get money (thanks for the link, Miss Hepburn) and so on.

Like you, Tony, I wish to overcome my money blockage.

Spiritual growth is easier when you are free of debt, so money is good.

MONEY IS GOOD!!!

And like Tony, I am thankful for any tips on how to think more positive about money and wealth, and let it sink in.

You're most welcome for the link and I hope you find the video useful.
Chrysalis

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)