Thread: Apology!
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Jah-Shlovell

My apology for my bad magic on facebook:

I would love to apologize for being harsh with my info sometimes. I mean everything I talk about. But, Inrealize that people are on different levels of enlightenment. It is like trying to punish a child for being smelly. They just don't get it and you can't punish that. If you aren't aware of your bad that you practice. It can't be held against you at all! A lot fall into this category. The bible says to be careful who you damn, because you are in danger of that very fate! I know no one's fate, except my own. That is your journey. Mine hasn't been a smooth trail a lot of the time. But it serves me very well now, because I took the power back. I wouldn't change that for anything, because I made it out with help from God. I believe in fate, now. Things happen for a reason, and for the better good. Even when we can't see it. This is where FAITH comes in. Now, this world needs strong good magic. It just needs to build up the strength it needs by letting evil loose. So when it flips the switch, evil stands no chance. It is like trying to apply some 'tussin on some cancer. It needs stronger medicine than some 'tussin. Just like this world. The harder the head, the harder you must learn. And damn, if there isn't some stubborn people out there. I have been there many times. You're looking at trial and error learning right here. But I will still post my things that I think will help. Get used to the fact that I come from God and none other with what I say. Now, you haven't listened like I've wanted because of my attitude and tone. This can be felt. And that part wasn't from God at all. Message was. But God forces no one, like I said. Free gift. That is why you have been put off by me. I apologize for my attitude and tone. Not cool!!! But, keep in mind where I come from with my message. I lay it before you to pick it up, or leave it be. I am sorry for hurting the cause. That was bad magic. One Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!