View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 12:40 AM
Suspended
I do have a direct point of view about my father-in-law after his death. I and my eldest son sat near the coffin, we talked about remembrance of our ancestors that we never know. It pop up a question: will they know our existence as we don't know them either. And few hundred years later our descendants will be the same as we are not realized our ancestors.

One of my brother -in-law came near and my father-in-law muttered that he dislike this son. And he liked to listen me and my son talking.

And when we did group prayer for his departure, I saw his spirit sat up from his body and praying with us.

His only request from me is to let him staying in my paradise. The same as my uncle request for.... And both I rejected their quest because I only let my cupid family to stay inside, "human" may make the situation there more hard to control.

But I let my fathet-in-law to stay in the heaven with the purely-form-gods whose are my friends. Purely-form-gods are gods that I tranform them to become good gods.