View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:49 PM
AngelBreeze

God Speaks To Us In Our Dreams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia
I get it all the time. Only a few times have I actually had a small conversation with the voice, and it is just like that- a sudden, loud voice that wakes you up. But it could be your mental voice reflecting back at you, you know, the one you think your thoughts with.

Don't immediately jump to thinking it was communication because if it was not, you are just talking to yourself. I only know this because I have been in that situation before. The line is very fine between reality and our thoughts.

I want to add that I'm still not 100% sure about communication as it's something I have experience with but I'm not totally conclusive about it.

No, it is not. I don't see how you could come to this conclusion based on what the OP has said.

Hello, Verunia,

As to your last statement, uh, excuse me but it IS! God very much speaks to us in our dreams so that possibility of His communication certainly exists here.

"In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men: and sealeth their instruction," -- JOB 33:15-16 (KJV)

Have a wonderful day!