View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 01:52 PM
Newbie ;)

I have worked a lot with ITC stuff over the years and for me it depends on what you are doing and what your trying to achieve. Before using any device you should always make sure you have a good connection to spirit and you are well protected as the connection spirit use with these devices comes from you, and to be honest sometimes receiving messages in this way can have untold effects.

I personally use the humble SB7 ghost box with a speaker and I analyse the footage later using Sony Vegas, As far as apps are concerned I use the SCD2 from ghost hunter apps.com and afterlife box.

Do not go into this research without having a grounding in what your doing and what your working with as it can be influenced from outside sources, so I use them for validation purposes only, however when I have used them, there are three trained mediums in the room with about 15 years experience each. I don't want to detour anyone from experimenting I just encourage people to do it in a safe way.

If you are starting out and you have the grounding, etc, then perhaps Ethereal would be a good option for you because as a base it uses high frequency sounds rather than your standard AM/FM or internet radio sources.

Hope that helps.
SW2022