View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 02:38 AM
Smileyface

Spirit Guide

I'm not sure if you guys have ever heard of spirit guides, but supposedly they are beings that have already transcended to the other side who help beings who are still on earth (or something like that). They might do this through messages like 333, 777, 111, etc etc. Each being a different meaning like 333 being a "cosmic YES!" or 444 being a "cosmic NO!." Although some people say that it is god or the universe instead; I personally believe all are connected and conjoined. This also includes the sequence of progressing numbers like 123 or 456 saying "you are growing or progressing" and 654 or 321 meaning that "you are being regressive and going backwards."

I personally find that these do match up to what I am doing or thinking, especially since my knowledge/thought of this has this seemed to happen more. Also I will say that I do believe in spirit guides so this too goes.

spiritual-path.com/numerology
intuitivejournal.com/category/1111-and-other-repeating-numbers

!!!APPARENTLY: The part of the forum you were talking about was the Signs & Synchronicities part, it's allover there.!!!
spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142&order=desc