View Single Post
Old 14-05-2011, 02:21 PM
SerpentQueen

There's a sub-forum called Synchronicity.

This has been happening to me all week as well, but also with 4's. In fact this morning I woke up at 9:11 and as I began typing this I noticed it was 10:11 AM. But it's not just numbers on the clock; I am seeing double and triple digits on license plates, receipts, street addresses of places I'm supposed to go to, etc.

Here's what I've learned the numbers represent - your mileage may vary:

11's - represents twins, and also "vision"
22's - time to act
33's - I don't see these so much, but my understanding is that it relates to Christ and Christ-like figures
44's - (esp triple 4's) angels surround you and are working in your favor
777 - wisdom and ultimate knowledge

That said, what I'm finding is that the numbers seem to be universes' way of having a conversation with me. It's as if the universe is asking "are you listening to us?" I will then see numbers or perhaps writing or some other symbol, surrounded by numbers, that appears to be the message. Then I can ask "is that the message and does it mean ....." and I will see yet more numbers, as confirmation that I am receiving the messages correctly. Do give this a try, let me know how it goes for you. Very curious.

Also I've heard these numbers mean that all is going to plan, the universe is acting in your favor.

Hope that helps. You aren't crazy. My husband has been with me and has seen all these numbers too. He is the most skeptical person in the world, and yet, he agrees that it is happening at levels far too frequently to be coincidence.