View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 04:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The types of beings who imitate people we know live in a dimension that is littered full of sadistic beings torturing each other, rigid hierarchy, little if any love, etc. They are not Humans so they may be able to mimic them but they haven't lived in our world so they can't understand why we feel the things we do and that is usually where the chinks in their armor will appear. I've had thousands of circumstances of beings taking the form of people in this world both living and deceased and in maybe a few of them has there been any question if it was actually that deceased Human-being - in 99.9% I know it is just an imitation.
Astral Explorer you could be correct. The reason I say this is because I have read about peoples experiences playing with the Ouija board. They think they are contacting a love one. Later on they realise that it is something evil that has come through the board pretending to be that deceased person. I know not to believe everything you read but it sounds likely that is what happens.