View Single Post
Old 28-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
7luminaries,

This caught my attention. Especially this part: " And then with great relief, we talked normally for a bit about how much humanity's spirit guide team relies on us to do our part and how they come to rely on us for that...(to strive to find our truth and to share our humanity in lovingkindness and equanimity) and not to give up, essentially. "

When I became an adult in a church setting we often prayed a blessing for new born children in the church family. It occurred to me that the same had been done for me in my infancy......all of course without my awareness or consciousess of it. I realized the possibility that this was not without effect.......perhaps it impacted my life without my awareness of it at that time.....only considering that possibility many years later.

As we grow older we become conscious, to a degree, of the support that others give to us.........teachers, fans in sports activities that we participate in, etc. My wife, for instance, feels a strong visceral connection with her long deceased mother. In effect feeling her presence, guidance and love.

Essentially, I am suggesting that our spiritual journey, perhaps, it not as quite personal as we believe it to be. We are the recipients of unperceived grace and this should serve as a reminder of the gratitude that we owe humanity and the call to a humility that we should adapt and embrace.

Wow Molearner...beautifully said!
And I'm glad that bit resonated with you I highlighted some of your bits that resonated with me too.

I would say as we grow wiser (and hopefully as we grow older hahaha), we become aware of how very important it is to support one another, in love and kindness, in courteous discussion and respectful exploration of so many of the complexities and challenges we will encounter on our journeys.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke