View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Yeah old news and and a divergent from what I posted to you regarding XYZ aka abc, etc.

Again I dont mind thinking outside the XYZ box and often have, however, you have offered no rational, logical common sense pathways for 11 dimensions and I gave you the 4 spatial dimensions.

I think you ignored my critical points becuase you dont have any rational, logical common sense pathways for 11 spatial dimensions much less 4, 5 or 6 dimensions etc.

Ditto my above, Ive yet to see any rational, logical common sense pathways of thought from your givens as presented.
Because I find myself in a rather belligerent mood today due to quite a few arrogant people who I just don't have the energy to deal with right now (call it a 'menopausal moment').

I also noticed how you didn't even bother to critique any actual information in any of those links I provided and you diverged from that (as they totally explained any 'critical points' that I hold personally and cannot be bothered outlining or dissecting right now) and went on to say that my failure to outline them diverges from the topic at hand.

Anyway, r6...you obviously 'know' what you do and I 'know 'what I do...I tried to generate some kind of debate here, but I'm now fully aware as to why it is, all your posts see no replies and I'll just leave it that way in future...and like I said, now is probably not the best time to discuss these issues with me anyway.