View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

Have you ever tried bringing tools of Divination into the reading ? Things like Tarot or Oracle Cards, or Pendulums these at times can help bridge the gap that can be there in making a connection.

You have to remember its a two way energy bridge that is made and it takes an energy match to hold a spirit in this Physical realm.

I am the first to admit that people do expect the world in a reading and I have been to many that do a very long and extensive reading and well its not relevant its "Fluff". What you want to hear not what you need to hear.

At times its a "one sentence" that means the most.

Example a lady that had been to so many for a reading on her Father and always felt unsatisfied landed at a live demonstration of mine. I made contact with her Father and he made it very clear he did not believe in one's like me and that what I did was wrong.

She broke down in tears saying finally that is her Father, that is exactly what he would say and she knew then he crossed over OK, and not into a Hell like he felt he would from being in the war.

Lynn