View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Lawlor

Hi, I can only speak from personal experience, but whenever I have contact with the Divine beings that guide me I am in awe of how much they know, how much they love me and how exceptionally attuned they are to what is best for us. Many of them will have lived hundreds of lives on earth and so know exactly what it is like to lose a child, probably many times over and so can identify with us completely. I can totally understand your doubts about their ability to help us, with the world the way it is and the calamities that can happen in our lives but I assure you the plan is there, beyond the comprehension of any single human mind. There are near infinite paths to take but they all lead to the same location and in this way none of us ever fail and all achieve our life purpose. Failure does not exist in any form for countless reasons so no matter what you do you always come back to God. There is no better path to walk, just longer and shorter, easier and harder, though that is in a single life rather than over the period of many lives because of the karmic forces. I think when we all get to the end result of mastery we will find it to be a completely fair destination and what with there being no time in the spirit world, technically took exactly the same amount of 'time' for all of us.