View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Knower

Thanks for your replies, guys!

I am still not sure what to think about this... I’ll give it some more time to sink in and see where it takes me. It definitely influenced my feelings, at least for the time being, because right now I view him more as a brother, which is confusing... I don’t know how long it will last, I haven’t seen him for 6 months and have no idea when we will meet again (some time this year, I hope...) and it would be much easier to see where we’re at if we had regular contact.

What comes to mind though is this: if we accept the concept of "the sacred masculine and the sacred feminine and the spiritual pair" then what kind of love would be appropriate for such a sacred union? Probably the ultimate version, which encompasses all varieties of love that exist and is unconditional. In my experience, I have felt quite a few types of love for my TF: first and foremost I love him as a friend, I had surges of maternal feelings for him, I felt brotherly love (which turned out to be the most prominent because of those dreams), I even felt (don’t laugh! :)) something that can best be described as the love of a knight in shiny armor for his beloved lady, where I am the knight (and yes I am female and straight, lol). Perhaps these were all past life experiences, which served as steps to bring us closer to this ultimate all-encompassing love...?! Or maybe I’m talking nonsense...

Anyways, I love him for 12 years already and some of those "new" types of feelings started to appear only in the last 2 or 3 years, so who knows what will happen in the next couple of years. Only time will tell...