View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 05:22 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
I basically dwell in death and consider myself to be the unburied dead. I also consider myself to be immortal because I've survived death so many times.

I don't fear dying. I dwell in death every day. I know my time is nowhere soon, unless by murder, but I'm highly likely to survive it anyway. I crave the RELIEF that actual real death will be so when it finally happens, I'm definitely going to be okay with it. Let's go, hurry it up...

But your concern is the suffering you expect. Why do you expect suffering? Do you suffer now?

When the time has arrived, and you know that it has, and you're not left wondering if you'll survive, and you know you're passing, just focus on the LIBERATION & RELIEF.

Life's much bigger than you, and me, and each of us. You'll be aware of it as it's happening. Life's bigger than you. Life knows what it's doing. Don't burden yourself with struggles but instead try that whole surrender thing. Surrender and trust that life is bigger than you, knows you're passing, and is the manager of the whole process.

If monks can self-immolate without movement and without screaming, you also can use the power of your mind to ignore your body. So, if you focus on trusting a higher power completely and eagerly look forward to liberation and relief, you should experience a nice ride.

Or, I'm just talking as some fish in a fishbowl who hangs out with a plastic castle.
i expect some suffering before i die. which might include a slow agonising death as punishment for having it easy so far.