View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Master
laurier14: Hi Xan,

Thank you for your posts on meditations and on contacting spirit guides; they are very helpful!

I'm glad to be of help, laurier.

I have a question: what if the message I receive from my angels is different, conflicting even, with a message received by a more experienced channeler? Which message should I trust, or is there an element of truth to both? How do you go about receiving clarification on subject matter?

I would go for a third opinion. You could do this in a few ways.

- Ask someone who knows you well and who is usually pretty objective to give you some intuitive mirroring.

- Wait a bit. Then make sure you let go of both messages and start fresh... clearing your mind well before asking your guides again.

- You might phrase the question to your guides differently, more from your feeling than thought, more from your heart than your head if you know what I mean.

- While you're waiting for these things to sort themselves out in you, your own intuition may show you how both answers are right in some way, reflecting different aspects of the situation.

How I know what's clearly from spirit and not from my own mind is... letting go entirely and opening deeply to the quiet space within myself... then trusting whatever comes from This.

blessings
Xan